Thursday, April 12, 2012

A little help with a fury/rabies druid?

[:1]Hey guys! I was looking or information on a fury/rabies druid but i saw that stoutewolfs guide is no longer accessible. Does anyone know of another guide somewhere, or have any information they could share? I haven't gone fury since .09 and in the last few patches only went fireclaw, so I know the minimal of a fury/rabies build. I remember they were pretty decent in public duels, is that still so?

Thanks!|||type this in google:

sharkbites fury rabies guide

unfortunately stoutewolf guide is gone together with geocites. there is possibility that some of mods have it save on some back up but they are to lazy to check |||thanks a lot for your help, but i tried to find a guide based on what you recommended to type on google, and nothing came up.|||Quote:








thanks a lot for your help, but i tried to find a guide based on what you recommended to type on google, and nothing came up.




Really? Direct copy/paste gave the result and 2nd link is the one. Also Oilerfan's was good read... I got some nice (but obvious) tips myself. Hammerdins going down easier, now just to get that damn eTomb and I start to chase the sorcs.|||What kind of gear do you have access to? Really expensive high end or really super budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment