Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fury dealing with PI

[:1]So, I'm level 74 just starting Hell mode and I respecced Fury at 70 after I traded for a Ribcracker and upped/shaeled it.

My question is dealing with physical immune monsters- should I have put points into rabies for them? My current skill build is

Lycanthropy 20

Werewolf 20

Fury 20

Grizzly 15 (or so) and rising

Misc. 1 each (prereqs, HotW)

I'd be fine with respeccing my grizzly over to Rabies if that was better, though I do appreciate him as a tank. I'd just heard that Rabies wasn't so good for PvM.|||This amulet should solve all your PI problems. With fury's zeal-like attack, you should be proc'ing amp dmg pretty often.

Atma's Scarab

Required Level: 60

5% Chance To Cast Level 2 Amplify Damage On Striking

20% Bonus To Attack Rating

+40 Poison Damage over 4 seconds

Poison Resist +75%

+3 To Light Radius

Attacker Takes Damage of 5
|||Thanks! Anyone has one on the USE ladder for trade let me know |||Reapers toll for your merc or azurewrath as second weapon all good options|||Find some lacerator axes and use them on swap 33% chance to cast amp.

No comments:

Post a Comment