Monday, April 16, 2012

Fireclawer with Grief.

Okay, so, I'm going to build a fireclawer with:

grief pb

stormshield

highlords

raven

some leechring

dracul's

goreriders

string of ears

Jalal's mane

treachery in some light armor.





Mind that I'm playing in SP so torches / annihluses.



Skill set-up should be maxed Fireclaw, 1p in some summons and rest to FC syngergies.

Any suggestions?



Oh, and my merc would be using reaper's toll with the usual set-up.



Of course, I could just make a fury druid with similar gear.....|||hmm, i'm very interested in how this turns out. i've been thinking of a making a fc bear too and have the same exact gear on my wolf..|||I was thinking that the grief + decrep from reaper + fireclaw combo would give you awesome all-around stats and combine that with oak sage and possible BO

Treachery + grief + stormshield + highlords + jalal's would give you crazy amount of res / dr / ias, too!

I think I'll name him "Panzerfaust".|||Heh. Almost everything that holds "Grief" becomes Hell viable.

I actually had the ability to make a legit one last ladder and I gave it to my FC/Fury hybrid, who enjoyed it quite a bit. I don't think you'll be disappointed.|||My only worry is that how slow would the attack speed be in comparison to a fc druid with a 6x shaled pb?|||9 FPA vs. 4 FPA IIRC. With block that makes matters worse.|||8 fpa all grief pbs (30-40 ias)

so thats actually twice slower then standard 110 ias pb for fc druids...|||It would be 7 fpa if you have a grief pb with 35+ias and you use bloodfists and highlords (which you should to bump your physical damage).

I would max maul in place of one of the fireclaw synergies to bump up the physical portion of your damage.|||Quote:








9 FPA vs. 4 FPA IIRC. With block that makes matters worse.




I think this view is short-sighted. It may take twice as long to land an attack, but how long will the battle last?

When you take into account all of the extra damage you're going to be doing with "Grief", it's not slow at all, especially against Fire Immunes.

I had a pretty lowly Fireclaws build who just happened to carry around "Grief" and he blew away my 6 Shael PB build. One--two-hitting FI Fallen, anyone?

All of that said, I still kept the 6 Shael blade stashed for boss fights and parties where I could just maximize my speed and fire damage.|||I think you're reading too much into my post. I gave frames and noted that block skews the data as well. Yes, it's a good FI solution. However, for mob situations you can easily be block locked with that kind of attack speed. That's something to take into account.

No comments:

Post a Comment