Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cyclone Armor?

[:1]I'm looking at two different diablo 2 skill calcuators and getting wildly different numbers for the absorb in cyclone armor. At level 50, with maxed synergies one reports it will absorb 628 damage. The other reports over 3000. Can someone tell me which is accurate?|||it should be the one over 3000|||I usually use this particular skill calculator. But since I do not know if your character is grushed at level 50, it is a little hard to do the math for you seeing that we do not know how many skill points you have to invest into synergies, and what other skills you have used your skills points in and how many are left.

From what I could tell from the calculator, a FULLY synergized Cyclone Armor disregarding the character level, skill points available, and +skills bonuses from gear; absorbs 1393 elemental dmg (with 20 into Cyclone armor, Twister, Tornado, Hurricane).|||The ele sorb would be way over 628 I will tell you that one for sure.|||i think he meant a level 50 cyclone armor that's fully synergized? cuz in that case it's over 3000|||He must have used one of then wrongly. It's 628 at level 50 and 3265 at level 50 fully synergised.|||Oh wait.

A "skill level 50" Cyclone Armor WITH all synergies absorbs 3265 elemental dmg.

Where as a "skill level 50" Cyclone Armor WITHOUT any synergies absorbs 628 elemental dmg.|||Quote:








He must have used one of then wrongly. It's 628 at level 50 and 3265 at level 50 fully synergised.




Thats a nice bit of absorption|||Quote:








Thats a nice bit of absorption




Yeah, I later found out that the calculator I used is apparently bugged in that respect (and I suspect with regard to Tornado as well). Thanks for the answers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment